The personal data provided will be used only for the stated purpose of this agreement. The data will be used for e-mail communications, to obtain own statistics, to inform other means of communication about subsequent actions. The information received will not be made available to any natural person, legal entity, institution, unless they are requested justified by the law enforcement authorities or if White Horse Research & Development, Inc. is abused in any way.
We respect and guarantee the confidentiality of the data and we undertake not to transmit personal data to third parties. White Horse Research & Development, Inc. guarantees that it will respect the rights imposed by Article I, Section 10 of the South Carolina Constitution for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement. Any user who has explicitly provided on the whitehorserd.com
website, or from other sources, his/her email address, may request the deletion of data by a written request sent to whitehorserd.com
White Horse Research & Development, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the loss of information due to errors or possible security issues of the actions of third parties. The new general regulation on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data (GDPR) applies. White Horse Research & Development, Inc. has taken care of your personal data so far and will continue to take care of it. We will detail what your personal data is and how we use it, with your consent.
A. What data do we collect?
There are two types of information we collect:
B. How we collect data
We collect information about you in three ways:
• Directly - when you visit the site or when you subscribe to the online newsletter from www.whitehorserd.com
• Indirectly - when you contact us to request a service offer, in which case your data is entered in the CRM (Customer relationship management) system for a better measurement of sales activity.• From third parties - we may obtain information about you and from third parties who operate data through cookies, such as: Google or Facebook advertising networks.
• At any time you can request the deletion of data, by sending us an email to email@example.com
, which will delete any date related to you in a maximum of 48 hours. At the same time, if you have chosen to subscribe to the newsletter, in each email received from us there will be an Unsubscribe link, the pressing of which will cause the automatic deletion of data and you will never receive information from us.
C. How we use the collected data
We, together with our advertising service providers, may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
• To personalize the advertising we show you
• To provide you with technical support related to our services;
• To provide you with the requested services
• To respond to your requests and comments;
• To recognize the devices you use when accessingcraftinteractive.ro and to associate them with your profile.
• To inform you about delays, rescheduling, cancellations or changes to services
• To be able to communicate administrative announcements or messages to you;
• To send you information about services about us or other organizations we work with;
• To use certain technologies (such as Personal Audiences on Facebook or Google) through which we deliver advertising to you on other sites, based on Personal Data provided by you or third parties, to whom you have granted this right
WE MONITOR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED
We may use your data to identify the parts of the site you are interested in or your advertising preferences. We then use this information to show you ads and pages that we think may interest you, to personalize the way we communicate, or to personalize the content of the communications we send you. Content individualization means that it includes information that reflects your interest in the content of the pages or that we think may be of interest to you and to improve the way we respond to your needs.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
• If required by law;
• In connection with any legal action;
• To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We respect the confidentiality according to the (South Carolina Constitutional rights to privacy found in Article I, Section 10 and GDPR) regarding the personal data obtained through the newsletter subscription forms. Personal data is of the standard type (First Name, Last Name, Email, Company) and we do not process or process sensitive Personal Data (political or sexual orientations, religious philosophies, etc.). Visitors may accept or refuse the use of data for marketing processes, such as sending newsletters, but they are not used for purposes other than those mentioned and will never be transferred to other parties.
By expressing the written agreement in dedicated boxes at the time of subscription, you express your agreement on the processing and storage of data, and at any time you can request their deletion by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
which case your data will be deleted within 48 hours, or automatically by accessing the Unsubscribe link found at the end of each newsletter, in which case your data will be deleted automatically and you will never receive email communications again. Personal data is stored on secure servers.
We take both technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or alteration of your information. The transmission of data over the Internet is inherently insecure and we can only guarantee the security of locally stored data.